What's new

Best or worst car owned whats yours

bmahony

Reaction score
My best car I have ever owned so far in 20 years driving is a 2002 AUDI A4 TDI 1.9L..in blue with 124 thousand miles..does between 40/50 miles to the gallon..diesel..6speed gearbox..alloy wheels..owned this for about a month now..from empty to a full tank of diesel costs nearly 110 euros..worst car ever was a 97 Renault megane..no words can explain how much of a bucket of ---- this car was and still is

Best car I owned was my first car. '02 Hyundai Elantra.

Worse car is pretty close between my last one and the one I have now.

My last one being a '06 Honda Accord and the one I have now being a '94 Honda Accord.lol.

Best would be 83 VW GTI silver with blue interior. Worst would be 87 Mercury Cougar Collector's Edition (purchased new).

aefd8734-273a-782b.jpg
Best has to be my current truck! 06 Dodge with a cummins turbo diesel. Over 500hp at the rear wheels, and gets 20 mpg on the highway. Just an absolute blast to drive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best as yet is my 07 Honda civic Si current and worst by far was first car , 95 mercury mystique .. Lol dead car , timing chain snapped in half

Last edited:
Best would be my 95 Honda Civic 4 door sedan
Worst would be my 97 Ford Taurus Wagon

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

best car would be any Nissan that we have had,worst was a Ford Orion,trouble from day one.

Poisonivy said:
best car would be any Nissan that we have had,worst was a Ford Orion,trouble from day one.

Friend of mine bought a 98 corolla brand new and kept it for 13 years..he traded it in before Xmas for a 2002 Peugeot s-wagon and while out for a spin today the timing chain/ belt snapped..destroyed the engine just 2 weeks out of warranty..a bucket of ----....:):):):)

Last edited:
Best Car: Ferrari 360 - I could not keep it for even a year as it runs out of gas/petrol after 9 miles lol and then maintaining it costs a small fortune..

worse car? I dont even remember the make but I bought it for around £100 from a scrap yard and it drank through the gas pretty fast as well and drove badly..

Maybe my best I should say the bmw Z4 3ltr petrol I now own as i can get 44 miles per gallon out of it and its a good car.

Best Car: Ferrari 360 - I could not keep it for even a year as it runs out of gas/petrol after 9 miles lol and then maintaining it costs a small fortune..

worse car? I dont even remember the make but I bought it for around £100 from a scrap yard and it drank through the gas pretty fast as well and drove badly..

Maybe my best I should say the bmw Z4 3ltr petrol I now own as i can get 44 miles per gallon out of it and its a good car.
FERRARI??? i wish lol.

Best is me current 01 GMC 2500HD with a Duramax/Allison. 540rwhp/1104rwtq on the rollers two years ago and a recent one I won't discuss right now, but is much higher on stock rods.

Worst, 94 Toyota Pickup I bought to get me through a total loss and year long battle with the insurance over the value of the totaled truck.

Sent from my iPhone 4S.

Best car was my 91 mustang in my av pic. Had a built 306 with full suspension. Made 425rwhp/440ft. Worst car was probably my 91 s10 blazer 4 door. It had a 350 tbi swap, lowered on 20's, full shaved door handles with door poppers. But I always had problems with it. I sold it a month after I bought it and the kid I sold it to said the tranny blew up a week later lol. I am forever a ford guy. I now own a 92 talon tsi awd turbo. It's a good little car. Pretty quick and good on gas

Best is my 87 c-10 in my avatar, I've owned it for 8 years bought it as a roll-over and completely rebuilt it, I've put it through hell and back many times and it's never let me down

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Best has to be my 2003 Mustang Cobra SVT.
This car is an absolute blast to drive and I can push 27 miles to the gallon out of it (when I'm driving properly)!

Worst would have to be my very first car... 1994 Ford Tempo. I paid $700 for it and the car would barely pull up a hill. I was lucky to hit 70mph on the highway. Lmao!