What's new

Best iPhone Accessories ever seen

saeedeagle

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I've been looking around for cool, impractical accessories for my iphone, but really haven't found anything. All I've seen so far are cases, skins, and iPhone-compatible headsets. Nothing really exciting.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So What are the best Accessories for iPhone you are ever seen[/FONT]

My favorite accessory is the one that allows me to attach a pair of binoculars upside down on my white iPhone 4 and read your post.

hint..hint.

Seriously though, my favorite accessory is an FM transmitter and my most used accessory is my Griffin survivor case. Pretty boring, huh?

Sorry but for me it's my c.e.o Marware case people always tell me how beautiful it is protection and. Usability

saee.... you have a valid question; however, just what are you looking for? You don't explain in detail or with examples.

Me, I'm just practical. Give me an iPhone, or any high tech device, that works as advertised, does what I want, has case protection, and I could care less what it "looks" like. For me, trying to be "cool" is boring, and predictable.

I mean Accessories like this

moderate - NO external links!Accessories | iphone mobile app[/url]
did you get my point now?

Last edited by a moderator:
C.E.O. Premiere iPhone 4 Case "very old model of cases"

but really Griffin Armored case is the best

Last edited:
saeedeagle said:
I mean Accessories like this

Moderate - No External Links! Accessories | iphone mobile app[/URL]
did you get my point now?

That case is UGLY! makes the iPhone look 7 times as thick. It's an iPhone case for the 80's!!! I'd rather have it unprotected but at least it looks good!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not used any of these but have seen them. Seems to me there are way more accessories for the iphone than any other handset.

1. The Backyard Grille Meat Temperature accessory for the iphone. You stick the probe in your hamburger and you can see the temperature on your phone.

2. The iphone radiation meter. Allows you to measure radiation in the air.

3. iphone insulin tester

iphone-telephoto-lens-47ca_600.0000001297642992.jpg

Digifit bicycle mount plus ANT+. I have a garmin chest strap and the speed/cadence sensor on my bike. Awesome app and accessories if you are into fitness of any kind.

iLloyd said:
Mine has to be the iTrip i use that all the time. I dont beleive in cases or covers! The iphone naked is just too sexy

Naked iPhone also gets scratched to high heaven!

iLloyd said:
Thats why I "lose" mine every 6 months and claim a new one off insurance 

Somehow the the thought fraud and increasing insurance cost flashed through my mind as I read your post. Not to mention bernnie maddoff, enron, the wall street failure failure, aig mortgage failures and the destruction of the world economy. But it was just a flashing thought