What's new

Best iPhone 4 Shockproof case?

zoobooboozoo

Reaction score
Hi all.

I decided I need a shockproof case for everyday use and also since I'm planning on taking a long trip that will include hiking in the next few months.

I'm looking for:
1) A rugged case that would fit my iPhone 4
2) Shockproof
3) Preferabbly waterproof
4) Preferabbly costs around/less than 40$. although if it's REALLY worth it I might consider those around 60-80$. so lay any of your suggestions upon me.

Thanks, ZBBZ.

Thomasjtsi

Reaction score
Honestly there's only two, realistically, cases that fit your description. A Lifeproof case... or Otterbox Armor series case. It should be noted, though, that nothing is truly anything-proof when it comes to protectiong your mobile electronics.

ragiles

Reaction score
My experience : I use the otter box my iPhone get the dent in the both sides,
I suggest you to use anti glare is better, sorryy English not good,

I'm

Ragilés

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

britpoper

Reaction score
I once used otterbox on my 4S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spencerdl

Reaction score
Honestly there's only two, realistically, cases that fit your description. A Lifeproof case... or Otterbox Armor series case. It should be noted, though, that nothing is truly anything-proof when it comes to protectiong your mobile electronics.

I totally agree with this post....SMILE

zstairlessone

Reaction score
I use an Otterbox on my 4S and switched to a Lifeproof on my 5S. For the 4S the Otterbox is thicker and the Lifeproof is longer (Lifeproof not so long on the 5S). Living with the Lifeproof, one thing I learned is waterproof means always having to say "what?"

Most reactions

Latest posts