What's new

Best iPhone 4 Screen protectors | iPhone 4 Full Body Protectors

ocd

Reaction score
So I have shopped around for the perfect skin for my precious... After reading the review by apple thoughts iphone 4 skin review I entered their contest but didn't win. So I ended up just going to their site and got their iphone 4 screen protector and snagged the full body for $2 off with the applethoughts2off code.

When I arrived I steamed up the bathroom in prep for the install. Washed my hands and installed the skins. Took me all of 5 minutes. I then set the phone on my night stand and went to bed. The next day most of the solution cleared up and by the second day it was crystal clear.

I also discovered having the skin on here stops the reception issues so I didn't need to use a bumper. I have used other skins before, but they were rubbery. XO Skins is slick not tacky and I can barely tell its there. Check um out. Screen Protectors, Cases, Scratch, Shields, Armor, Guards | XO Skins I have yet to find anything better.

I'm rocking a Steinheil from SGP. And its great!

Attachments

• $ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 547
So I have shopped around for the perfect skin for my precious... After reading the review by apple thoughts iphone 4 skin review I entered their contest but didn't win. So I ended up just going to their site and got their iphone 4 screen protector and snagged the full body for $2 off with the applethoughts2off code.

When I arrived I steamed up the bathroom in prep for the install. Washed my hands and installed the skins. Took me all of 5 minutes. I then set the phone on my night stand and went to bed. The next day most of the solution cleared up and by the second day it was crystal clear.

I also discovered having the skin on here stops the reception issues so I didn't need to use a bumper. I have used other skins before, but they were rubbery. XO Skins is slick not tacky and I can barely tell its there. Check um out. Screen Protectors, Cases, Scratch, Shields, Armor, Guards | XO Skins I have yet to find anything better.

I would recommend stealth guards, they are scratch resistant, near invisible, no orange peel effect and are very cheap. I have a set on my iPhone 4 and they are great.:iphone4vert:

I just want something that won't take anything away from the display. I'll take my chances on a basic screen protector that's completely clear to something like Zagg, etc that affects the display quality.

I just want something that won't take anything away from the display. I'll take my chances on a basic screen protector that's completely clear to something like Zagg, etc that affects the display quality.

I had the Zagg for my 3G, but I didn't like it. There's a kind of texture to it that I didn't like.

I tried the SwitchEasy screen protector and it's really good. They fit really good and feels like butter. I might have to try their pure reflect which is mirror like finish.

@wicket These don't have the orange peel texture like zagg.

I recently bought a couple of them and the one I'm using currently is called Ringbo-- it was super tough putting it on, but if I scratch it I can just peel it back off. It was really cheap too.