What's new

Best case I've ever owned

Poker Ace

Reaction score
I've had at least 5 casses over the last 2 years and the MeeMojo case I currently have is the best by far. I've had it for over a year and I still get people asking me about it and how bad ass it looks. I've dropped it many times and it's never failed me, I'm looking to get the iPhone5 and hope they make something similar for it.

please refrain from posting external links,thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like something out of transformers! Too bad it looks to big to fit in my shirt pockets or I'd get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had lots of people call it a transformers like case. It's actually smaller than my otter box case I had and it slides in and out of my pocket way better. I have the Edge and one of my friends bought both an Edge and Slick for him and his girlfriend and the slick is not as wide.

MeeMojo case?I never heard it,and I do not care the case manufacturer,what I care the most is the material and colors,I like the leather case most,I have bought two genuine leather black cases for my iphone4s.lol........

have not heart MeeMojo case. what's looks like? maybe you can show us a picture.

Just had a look myself, and the most awful cases I have ever seen in my life. I will stick to my cheap ebay cases :p