What's new

Best App for Ringtones

After I downloaded the tone FX and unlimited tones I have gotten about 30 songs without going through iTunes at all

If your phone is jailbroken download ToneFX then download unlimited tones then you will be set

After I downloaded the tone FX and unlimited tones I have gotten about 30 songs without going through iTunes at all
I was talking about a device that isnt jb tho.

Thanks, poison.... Now I've got my answer about "text-tones." I won't use it if it involves iTunes. I suppose I'll just stick with the default ringtones the iPhone comes with. Thanks!
just curious but is there a reason you dont want to go thro itunes?

All the things I find I use them all the time try it you will like it

If find something else out there I'm all for it I would like to now more apps like that

I can't rename the file when I pull it up on
my computer. When I right click on the file name and choose rename it only let's me change the name not the file type (extension). Help!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net on Sprint

Question re: ringtone maker pro for iphone 4....when I went to sync my ringtones, I got a message saying that if I did that, all my existing songs, videos, etc. for my iphone would be removed. Did I do something wrong? Is this a bug with the program?

frommnik said:
Question re: ringtone maker pro for iphone 4....when I went to sync my ringtones, I got a message saying that if I did that, all my existing songs, videos, etc. for my iphone would be removed. Did I do something wrong? Is this a bug with the program?

You must've changed iTunes libraries. That would be the only time that would pop up

إيكرانك...المسطرة

You must've changed iTunes libraries. That would be the only time that would pop up

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Forgive my noob-ness, iCrank, but I don't even know what that means. Changed iTunes libraries from what to what? And how would I have done that? And what do I do to rectify it? Thanks!

frommnik said:
Forgive my noob-ness, iCrank, but I don't even know what that means. Changed iTunes libraries from what to what? And how would I have done that? And what do I do to rectify it? Thanks!

Don't worry about the noob ness we all have our days. You got that Message due to a change in iTunes. If you're using the same library just choose to erase everything and just resync all the content.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Well, that's a pain in the butt--BUT...I'll give it a try. Thanks, iCrank! >:-|