What's new

Best App for Ringtones

Wondering if that is a spam post
certainly isn't,I'm well known on the forums,as iholophyte said the app is in the app store,download it to iPhone,choose your app and follow the ins ructions,it couldn't be easier.

certainly isn't,I'm well known on the forums,as iholophyte said the app is in the app store,download it to iPhone,choose your app and follow the ins ructions,it couldn't be easier.

We should get commission from text tones we've bigged it up some over the last few days (laughs out loud)

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

We should get commission from text tones we've bigged it up some over the last few days (laughs out loud)

just came back on to tell you about Mobile9,lots to choose from,you don't have to get an app,just google mobile9 for iPhone on your pc,choose a ringtone,download it to your pc,open it in iTunes and sync,brill,let me know what u think.

just came back on to tell you about Mobile9,lots to choose from,you don't have to get an app,just google mobile9 for iPhone on your pc,choose a ringtone,download it to your pc,open it in iTunes and sync,brill,let me know what u think.

I'll give that a go. Cheers

I have toneFXs and unlimited tones they work great never had any problems with it I use it for ringtones and SMS , mms tones all the time

I have toneFXs and unlimited tones they work great never had any problems with it I use it for ringtones and SMS , mms tones all the time

That's for iPhones that are jail broke

My bad I forgot to say that sorry
But it does work great

Interesting, Poison.... Is this "text tones app" an all-in-one program whereby you can use it to download and install ringtones to the iPhone? Or will we still have to use iTunes or some other software with it. Thanks.

Poisonivy, I'll ask again. See the above quote: is this an "all-in-one" app?

I use ringtone+++ it's really good!and it's free too for a certain amount of downloaded ringtones!for unlimited download it's only£0 .69!really worth it though

Poisonivy, I'll ask again. See the above quote: is this an "all-in-one" app?
you have to use iTunes,the app will go into iTunes after downloading then you sync,its very easy,try mobile9,no app involved but again it goes to iTunes.....sorry i could have sworn i replied to your original query....blond moment perhaps.

Last edited:
I don't use iTunes at all only once in a while I use unlimited tones it works great never had any problems

you have to use iTunes,the app will go into iTunes after downloading then you sync,its very easy,try mobile9,no app involved but again it goes to iTunes.....sorry i could have sworn i replied to your original query....blond moment perhaps.

Thanks, poison.... Now I've got my answer about "text-tones." I won't use it if it involves iTunes. I suppose I'll just stick with the default ringtones the iPhone comes with. Thanks!