What's new

Belkin Grip Vue Discoloration?

temiller

Reaction score
I took off my Belking Grip Vue (Clear) today to install my Invisishield, and when I set it on my desk, I noticed that its turning somewhat brownish. I put it back on my iPhone and its looking a little brown still. Anyone notice theres changing color a week or two after they got it?

And does anyone else have an issue with there invisishield sticking to a hard surfaces? I have a glass desk and when I set my phone down it seems to stick to it. Any ideas? I've wiped it off, and it doesn't feel stick in my hands?

I took off my Belking Grip Vue (Clear) today to install my Invisishield, and when I set it on my desk, I noticed that its turning somewhat brownish. I put it back on my iPhone and its looking a little brown still. Anyone notice theres changing color a week or two after they got it?

And does anyone else have an issue with there invisishield sticking to a hard surfaces? I have a glass desk and when I set my phone down it seems to stick to it. Any ideas? I've wiped it off, and it doesn't feel stick in my hands?

That's good to know. I was looking at buying the belkin vue grip. Although the reviews that I've gotten from other belkin users have been great and no one mentioned same discoloration problem.

My invisible shield is also sticky and I actually like it because I know that it won't slip off the desk.

I had the Belkin Clear cover also and it started turning brownish. It is because of the Plastic they made it out of and the oil in our hands. A more expensive cover will most likely not have that problem, at least not for a long time. Hope this helps :)

I have the same case. Had it Since June and my case is indeed turning brown.

I've been hit by this bus I thought mine looked good, but my girlfriend said it wasn't clear anymore...