What's new

Beeline Case for iPhone Will Make Sure Your Device is With You at the End of the Night

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
beeline-iphone-6.png
I remember going to a theme park one time and realizing that I had loose-fitting pants, meaning that my iPhone could easily slip out of my pocket on a roller coaster. So what did I do? This was back when we still had the 30-pin dock connector, which locked into the iPhone, so I plugged it in and tied the cord to my belt loop. Probably not the best solution, but at the end of the day, I still had my iPhone.

If you've ever had an experience like mine, the new Beeline case should come in handy. Whether you're snowboarding, rock climbing, exercising, or just out on the town drinking heavily, Beeline will make sure your iPhone is with you at the end of the night.

What will make your iPhone secure is the 30-inch kevlar cord fitted inside the case. The cord is completely retractable using a button on the back of the case and on the other end a durable carabiner, which attaches to a belt loop with ease.

Beeline cases are available for the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, as well as the iPhone 5/5S. The cases are a little bit pricey, ranging from $59.99 to $69.99. The case is a phenomenal idea, however it would be a tough choice between the Beeline or an Otterbox LifeProof case.

Last edited: