What's new

battery...

KrishanK

Reaction score
my iphone 4 doesn't switch on but when i connect it to my laptop the itunes logo and usb wire picture come on the iphones screen..could it not be switching on because of a faulty battery?

Does it ask you to activate or restore it?

no it doesn't, when i connect to my laptop the picture i have attached comes up, and when i click 'locate and install driver' it doesn't find anything.

Attachments

• $untitled..jpg
    $untitled..jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 2,601
1. Did you hold the power on button (on i4) for a little longer? Try it, because it needs to know you really want to turn it on.
2. From your picture, I do not see iTunes on your desktop. Did you install it?
3. What you see means you need to connect i4 to your pc with iTunes turned on. Just ignore the load driver message from windows, since i4 is seen as a new device.

1. Did you hold the power on button (on i4) for a little longer? Try it, because it needs to know you really want to turn it on.
2. From your picture, I do not see iTunes on your desktop. Did you install it?
3. What you see means you need to connect i4 to your pc with iTunes turned on. Just ignore the load driver message from windows, since i4 is seen as a new device.

i have itunes. i have tried everything you have said, but still not working. but the main thing is why isn't my phone turning on but my laptop is still able to detect it?