What's new

Battery percentage

oc396

Reaction score
I have a Verizon iphone 4 running 4.2.6 and it's j/b. I have been trying to find a way to make the battery percentage appear next to the battery. Various apps have been downloaded to place the little number there and no such luck. Any suggestions?

I have a Verizon iphone 4 running 4.2.6 and it's j/b. I have been trying to find a way to make the battery percentage appear next to the battery. Various apps have been downloaded to place the little number there and no such luck. Any suggestions?

is it not in settings/general/usage?

is it not in settings/general/usage?[/QUOTE]

No my Verizon phone does not have a usage selection.... Really weird

is it not in settings/general/usage?

No my Verizon phone does not have a usage selection.... Really weird[/QUOTE]

mmm strange they had to change things on the verizon version, are you sure you going to general in settings and not just looking in the main settings section

100% positive. It seems that Verizon might of forgot to build it into that menu.

Furthermore, I don't recall that function being there before I j/b my phone either.

odd have you tried a hard reset, hold power and home together untill you see the apple logo then let go, i tried googling an answer and i couldnt find a similar issue but i found mutliple verzion users talk about having a battery %

Should be @ Settings/General/Usage then then the first slider you see is the option to see the batteries percentage next to it's icon.
It's on my ViP4

odd have you tried a hard reset, hold power and home together untill you see the apple logo then let go, i tried googling an answer and i couldnt find a similar issue but i found mutliple verzion users talk about having a battery %

I tried a hard reset various times and still nothing. There are various app for battery % , however they are made so you get a percentage while charging phone.

Interesting how it is on your phone. Ok well I guess you guys are right. I will back it up and send her back to where she came from.