What's new

battery life

I consider myself an iPhone power user. In other words I use my iPhone alot. My standby/usage ratio is normally 2/1 meaning if I have 8 hours standby my usage will be 4 hours usage as an example.

I see people post 2 days standby/4 hours usage! What's the matter people don't use their iPhone?

Marc

I consider myself an iPhone power user. In other words I use my iPhone alot. My standby/usage ratio is normally 2/1 meaning if I have 8 hours standby my usage will be 4 hours usage as an example.

I see people post 2 days standby/4 hours usage! What's the matter people don't use their iPhone?

Marc

You will be surprised. I have a friend who had an iPhone because it's an iPhone and use it to answer calls only. I was 'Huh????'

are you canceling the apps you have used ? press the home button twice hold the app till it wobbels and delete them becose multitask will keep them running in the back ground even when you are not useing them hope this helps
Regards Mike

No matter how good an iPhone 4 is, it still requires to be switched off (reboot) once in a while to release the resources and storage space it has taken. My iPhone 4 hung when I was playing Zynga Poker and a call came in. That's tell me it's time for a reboot.

One question. Does bad reception cause the iPhone 4 to use up more power? I'm working in an area whereby the signal is pretty bad, and my colleagues are also complaining about the poor battery life. Just wondering if it is the cause.

One question. Does bad reception cause the iPhone 4 to use up more power? I'm working in an area whereby the signal is pretty bad, and my colleagues are also complaining about the poor battery life. Just wondering if it is the cause.

Yes, if you phone hastoo search for signal it will use more battery... Same with wifi.