What's new

Barrel?

Np27

Reaction score
Hello
I was watching youtube videos about a tweak called Barrel. Barrel had loads of effects, but after doing some search i found that Barrel costs money.

Ok i got it.

Last edited:
it is not free but well worth the money, and yes its because of that reason that you will find it free.. but some times you get people who copy paid for apps and rename it to something else and make it free like in this case it looks like some one has done that with barrel.. I would support the dev and buy it still.

That's just the problem. I have no way of paying for anything on Cydia, so i'm stuck using only free stuff (I'm also very anti-pirate, so you can figure out what i'm limited too)
If i can set up credit some how maybe i'll just donate some cash to Aaron... I wanted those other effects though. I'm not thrilled with Invert Cube and Cube effects :/ It comes with about 10 cool effects (Don't know for sure how many because i've only seen it in youtube videos)

You can use amazon or PayPal, if you have access to a credit or debit card or even a bank account with a few bucks or what ever currency you use and set up a paypal account, it's very easy

I'll see if i can

*Translation: If my parents let me

How's: too young to have a credit card sound? :p

Fair enough, but if you are around the age of 16,17 you don't need a credit card as PayPal will let you link your pp account to your bank account so you could pay that way, unless of course you don't have a bank account.

Maybe my parents will buy it and let me pay them back. I'm almost old enough. Really close...
I like Barrel better than Barrel 2.
Really? Does it have more than 2 effects?

Does it have one like Ninjablur?