What's new

Barrel MUST HAVE TWEAK Cydia Update (V7)

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxkjgWNyiR8]YouTube - Barrel MUST HAVE TWEAK Cydia Update (V7) - iOS Vlog 340[/ame]​

Woah, two updates in one week for Barrel, can you say WINNING? This tweak has yet again been updated with a new transition called "Flippy". Flippy scrolls through your pages like a backwards book. While a little hard to explain without seeing it, but we can assure you it's awesome. Barrel is a great investment in the Cydia store for $2.99. It is updated frequently for free so LONG LIVE BARREL UPDATES!

this is a very good app! i have not jailbroken in a while so i never had the need to check out any of the apps or been able to lol.. but in the settings you can change it so they scroll differently.. and i have it set to curl and roll away.

Just posted a thread titled Barrel Crashing? and noticed this thread so I'll ask here and delete the other if I get the answer.

Downloaded and purchased Barrel for my iP4 Verizon
I am now finding that every time I go into the tweak via settings to choose an effect once I leave and swipe my screen my device it crashes and reboots into safe mode.
I have tried to choose different effects with the same result.
I've also tried uninstalling / reinstalling but there's no change to the outcome, meaning I get forced into safe mode.
I have also found that as long as I don't go into the tweak and out I'm ok

Can anyone advise as to what I should be looking at or how to correct?

Thanks