What's new

Awesome Iphone App- Text effortlessly and at lightning speeds!!

cwiebols

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I want you to check out this awesome app on iTunes called CleverTexting. This app does not make use of a conventional keypad or QWERTY keyboard, it shows on the screen a set of the most commonly used letters in English and every time you press one, the app predicts which letter is gonna come after and places that letter right under your thumb. Yes, it's the world's first ergonomic keypad!
eek.gif

It takes a couple of tries to get used to it, but once you get a hang of it, you're going to be to be texting extremely fast! It's pretty fun to use as well! :D

The developers have applied this technology to many languages. The languages which have been released on iTunes are: English, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Bengali, Tamil, Gujarati, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, Hindi, Malayalam, and Telugu.

This app, by Luna Ergonomics Pvt. Ltd., has just been awarded the with the Top 10 World's Most promising Startups in Mobile Technology at TieCon 2011! Check it out: http://www.tie50.net/TiE50Awards/201...sp?Vert=Mobile

Check out the English version on English CleverTexting for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store. From there, you can check out all the other products for other languages. The free trial version is coming out soon! In the meanwhile, I have some PromoCodes for this application so send me a message if you want to try it out.

You've got nothing to lose! In no time you will be texting :messages: extremely fast and completely effortlessly!

For more information about this product go to www.CleverTexting.com and www.PaniniKeypad.com

Attachments

• $CleverTexting_products.jpg
    $CleverTexting_products.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 272
  • $Arabic iPhone.jpg
    $Arabic iPhone.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 254
  • $English iPhone.jpg
    $English iPhone.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 241
  • $Hebrew iPhone.jpg
    $Hebrew iPhone.jpg