What's new

Swearport - The Most Advanced in Swear Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

swearport

Reaction score
Wanted to know what you guys think of this app. I've been getting EXTREMELY positive reactions.

Enter Swearport. The most advanced in swearing technology.

Swearport brings your swear game to the next level by giving you access to over 1000 swears in 45 languages. Simply click on the language, click on the word, and a native speaker will say it. More then that, you get detailed information on how to say it, when and where to use it, its meaning, and an intensity rating out of 5.

Check it out today, and become a global swear master

mzl.jncmocac.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.qlorooka.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.rjablikf.320x480-75.jpg

Check it out now on the itunes store :D

just got it because it looked hilarious. icelandic swears... flying through reykjavik next week.

anyway, this is a funny app... i was just thinking... you say there are like 1000+ recordings... (and no doubt there are... there is seriously a ton of smut in this thing) lets say the average recording is about 1.5 seconds long, which is like 25 minutes of audio... for $1. you should create an album and sell itunes lessons. crazy amount of work went into doing the recordings... for sure. that's awesome! going to europe next week, and this will come in handy... maybe get into a bar fight... ;) maybe impress some girls with my vast knowledge of swear words.

have you thought about pitching this to lonely planet :D?

anyway, really like the app... if anyone needs a chuckle. i recommend. DEFINITE BUY.

This thread will be closed due to its nature. We promote decency here and we do not invite our users to promote profanity. This is a warning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.