What's new

AT&T Has Phones On Hand For Replacement

hoserama

Reaction score
A friend of mine at work was on the phone with Apple over the weekend with an issue in the sync port. Apple ended up telling him he needed to bring the phone in to AT&T for replacement. They called a local AT&T for him and reserved one. He goes in to pick it ip and comments how he didn't expect to get it replaced so quickly. The AT&T employee tells him that they have phones set aside for warranty purposes. Not sure if this is AT&T wide or just this store.

A friend of mine at work was on the phone with Apple over the weekend with an issue in the sync port. Apple ended up telling him he needed to bring the phone in to AT&T for replacement. They called a local AT&T for him and reserved one. He goes in to pick it ip and comments how he didn't expect to get it replaced so quickly. The AT&T employee tells him that they have phones set aside for warranty purposes. Not sure if this is AT&T wide or just this store.

That's good to know and that makes sense since they ought to address any issues their current users have immediately.

Man I'm jealous of yr friend. He gets 2 iphone 4's in a month, while i'm still waiting for mine ;).

Hope it's true as that would really be nice if a person who needed a replacement phone could exchange it that quickly.