What's new

At&t guy bashes IPHONE4

Jdsmitty10

Reaction score
Just got back from checking out the 4. Att guy had NOTHING good to say whatsoever...completely bashed it and said the new samsung captivate was WAY better... what do you Iphone4 owners think of this? I am still in the deciding process of what phone i want...the captivate looks cheap and HUGE to me...

ive never even heard of that phone... thats how lame it is!!! ;) GO WITH IPHONE 4!!! you wont regret it :D

i had the samsung captivate before i went to the iphone 4. the captivate is nice dont get me wrong. but it has bugs in the software and its android. android is a great running system. i dont know much about apple i just got my iphone yesterday lol. the problems i found with the captivate were this: gps has problems. i took it to the beach with me and my gps could never get a signal. and i done research and its a system problem til samsung/google do an update on the system. the camera does not have a flash so u cant take pics in the dark. they dont show up. and the signal kept dropping bad. so far im loving this iphone 4 hope this helps ;-) message me if u wanna know anything else about android or the captivate. i know plenty lol. good luck!!! (ps i would go with the iphone 4)

iPhone 4 is the best phone ever made
it's pantomime, panache, POWER!

You have nothing to lose you have a 30day return. The captivate really doesn't even compare in my opinion... Some people just don't like apple :/

I had the captivate also, it was a great phone when it worked

I had huge lag most of the times and songs would skip because of the lag.

only thing I miss is the larger screen on the captivate

My guess is AT&T is tired of hearing do you have any in stock.

My guess is AT&T is tired of hearing do you have any in stock.

He was kinda cocky about the fact he had Iphone 4's in stock...then started to say don't buy it. oh well, i guess it is all personal opinion..