What's new

Assistive Touch

Claire101

Reaction score
Is assistive touch really useful? Will it not cause any minor issue on how the home button works? Please let me know.

All Assistive Touch does is that it puts the physical button actions onto your screen so you don't have to press the buttons physically. Most users use it because their sleep/home buttons are broken.

Claire, the Assistive Touch is great, as Willerz2 indicated. It's all I ever use on my iPhone 4, since my Home button is rather iffy. My only issue is that you may have to move it around a bit so it doesn't interfere with your screen touches on apps, etc...

All Assistive Touch does is that it puts the physical button actions onto your screen so you don't have to press the buttons physically. Most users use it because their sleep/home buttons are broken.

I use the Assistive Touch to save wear & tear on the buttons' contacts. I don't want to have to buy a new phone because the buttons don't work anymore.

Sent from my iPhone 4S or iPad 3rd gen, whichever I happen to have in my hands at the time, using iPF.net