What's new

Assassin’s Creed: Altaïr’s Chronicles on Sale for 99c for Limited Time

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHJp8iw-m7s]YouTube - Assassin's Creed iPhone/iPod touch Trailer - By Gameloft[/ame]​

In celebration of the forthcoming launch of the next Assassin’s Creed console game, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, Gameloft has, Pocket Gamer alerts us, dropped the price of Assassin’s Creed: Altair’s Chronicles to $0.99/£0.59 from $4.99/£2.99. The gorgeous looking game has been fully updated to take advantage of the iPhone 4’s Retina Display, and also supports multitasking. The story is set in Jerusalem, 1191 AD, and revolves around Altaïr, a Master Assassin sent by the Order of the Assassins to find The Chalice, which is currently in the possession of the Templars. The plotline is a direct prequel to the main Assassin’s Creed storyline, with gameplay that provides a mixture of stealth, combat action and puzzle-solving exploration, interlinked with cinematic 3D cutscenes. The game also features skill-based mini-games such as pickpocketing as an added test of your dexterity.

The price cut is only for a limited time, so be quick and download it here if you fancy a spot of hand-held assassin action.

Source: Pocket Gamer

I should have mentioned that there's both a free version and the full version of the game, and it's the full version that's currently on sale at $0.99/£0.59.

i can barely complete the game on the ps3 i doubt ill be able to on the iphone, but very good price for the game, am going to buy it.. just paid 59 p for it :D i am so glad i registered my itunes in england store lol

Last edited: