What's new

Asphalt 6: Adrenaline is Currently Free in the App Store!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Op-2MQMahQ&feature=player_detailpage]Asphalt 6: Adrenaline - iPhone - Multiplayer Hands-On - YouTube[/ame]​

I love it when developers and publishers just start offering a top game for free just because they feel like it, so it was a pleasant surprise to see Gameloft’s Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD for iPad suddenly sitting pretty at the top of the Free iPad App charts, with Gameloft reducing the price to zero for a limited time only. The iPhone version is also going free as well. This is the first time that Asphalt 6: Adrenaline has ever been given away completely free by Gameloft, and that’s the full version of the game of course, with all of its premium, console-quality features.

The game features 42 vehicles, including motorcycles and concept cars from the likes of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and Ducati, a brand new Adrenaline mode, and 12 tracks in exotic locations, ranging from L.A. to Tokyo, plus a full 3D garage that can be discovered with the gyroscope. In the Career mode, players will have access to 11 different leagues and 55 events. Can you believe all that is going free right now? Well it is, but don’t waste any time downloading as it won’t be going free forever!

Click here to download the free game for iPad: Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Or for iPhone: App Store - Asphalt 6: Adrenaline

Stop Press: Sorry, no longer free! Fun while it lasted, thanks for letting me know in your posts.

Source: Gameloft

Last edited:
rolltide78 said:
Shows 6.99 here.

It's not free anymore. It was free for a limited time.

Wow sorry about that! I'm sure I checked it just now and it was free! I literally downloaded the iPad version for free about 10 minutes ago! Sorry!

Maura said:
Wow sorry about that! I'm sure I checked it just now and it was free! I literally downloaded the iPad version for free about 10 minutes ago! Sorry!

It's alright Maura.

Attachments

• $image-1592159895.jpg
    $image-1592159895.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 336
Status
Not open for further replies.