What's new

Are you getting the iPhone 5? (Poll)

Are you getting the iPhone? What are your plans on release?

• Yes, I plan to line up in front of the apple store.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • yes, I plan to line up in front of my carrier's store.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • yes, I plan to get it shipped to my place

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • yes, but I'll wait it out

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • no, I'm not interested

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • other (comment your plans)

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for other.. and my reasons are that I am still very happy with the 4! So I want to check what the iphone 5 will be like and then decide if its worth buying and then if it is amazing and worth upgrading to then I will probably pre order it for home delivery and the white version if it is not delayed this time lol...

bring on the 4th October!

I answered "Other". My iPhone 4 is 5 months old. I'm content to wait!

I answered "Other". My iPhone 4 is 5 months old. I'm content to wait!

5 months is nothing.. :)

i had mine since 24th June and am still happy with it, this is the first cell phone I ever owned in my life that has lasted this long

I voted "no, I'm not interested". Reason being is that i've only had my iphone 4 for 6 weeks. It is way more powerful than my needs. Does everything i could ever ask for and more.

The speed of it is fantastic, Camera is spot on. The only downfall is that it come pre-installed with 4.3.5 and i would of liked to have JB it. But it's no biggy to be honest as i'm not a big App user and i'm happy with how it looks (Customisation wise).

Bottom line is it's a phone and it makes phonecalls. Anything else is a bonus :)

I voted "no, I'm not interested". Reason being is that i've only had my iphone 4 for 6 weeks. It is way more powerful than my needs. Does everything i could ever ask for and more.

The speed of it is fantastic, Camera is spot on. The only downfall is that it come pre-installed with 4.3.5 and i would of liked to have JB it. But it's no biggy to be honest as i'm not a big App user and i'm happy with how it looks (Customisation wise).

Bottom line is it's a phone and it makes phonecalls. Anything else is a bonus :)

thats pretty much the only reason why I would upgrade is if the phone is amazing because even after having my phone well over a year I am still very happy with it, If I had only had it a short amount of time like you have had it then for sure I would wait for the iphone 6

I voted other. I have to wait and see what it offers. If it's just the Iphone 4S, with the improved A5 and more ram, then I will wait. Having said that, I'm also waiting to see what the Nexus Prime super-phone will be.

It just depends. Right now the Iphone 4 does everything I need and, getting another one would be just for fun. It would have to be the rumored 4 inch screen and redesign for me to think about getting it and, this would be after seeing what the Nexus prime had to offer.

I'm definitely getting it, over all other phones if it's redesigned, with a 4 inch screen, A5 cpu, 1GB of ram and, LTE. I wouldn't be able to help it.

Iphone 5/4G has faster Internet than the 4.
The 4 is 7.1Mbps and the 5/4G is 21.7Mbps.
Also the Processor is a DualCore, which I'm pretty happy about.

Iphone 5/4G has faster Internet than the 4.
The 4 is 7.1Mbps and the 5/4G is 21.7Mbps.

That is a rumor that isn't backed up by ANYTHING other than one slide that was posted on the internet.

I'd upgrade, but I don't think the iPhone 5 will have LTE. Don't see the value if it doesn't have LTE. I already have the iPhone 4 and will upgrade to iOS 5 when it is released. I would hope that when LTE is released in an iPhone that it will have a bigger screen like the Droids.

There are chipset issues that Apple, and also RIM, don't like. They are waiting for them to be perfected before releasing. I know battery life is a big one.

If it comes to Sprint then I am definitely getting it! Sprint doesn't have 4g coverage here in VA Beach yet so that's a non factor for me right now! If Sprint doesn't get it ( which I think we all doubt ) then I don't know what else I'd choose!!?? Come on iPhone 5! I'm ready to pre-order right now!

I must buy an new iPhone so yeah even if there would not be a new redesign i would(except if there would not be a dual processor then i just wil pick up an Android) buy it.