What's new

archived messages

meixey

Reaction score
How do I retrive archived messages?? I archived a message on my iphone and now cannot find the message. Can anyone help??

meixey said:
How do I retrive archived messages?? I archived a message on my iphone and now cannot find the message. Can anyone help??

What email service are you using? If it's gmail you just go to the mail app and get out of your inbox so you can view all your folders. Your archived messages should appear in the all mail folder.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Ok- I have a verizon acct on my iphone. Same as my home acct. So how do I find the message I archived? When I clicked on the message to try and save it ,it gave me the option to archive it so I did. Now I can't find it!! Any ideas??

Last edited:
meixey said:
I'm not certain what email I use on my iphone. How do I figure that out?? Help!

Is your email account with gmail? If so are you using the stock mail app on your iPhone?

Can anyone help all of a sudden when I plug my iPhone in to sync it no longer asks if I want to download photo's so I can't get any photo's off my phone?

Charlemagne5150 said:
Can anyone help all of a sudden when I plug my iPhone in to sync it no longer asks if I want to download photo's so I can't get any photo's off my phone?

All of my photos automatically sync to iTunes when I do a backup. It never alerts me when I do this. Although if you wanna make sure you can use these methods depending on what computer OS you use.

You can easily transfer Photos from your iPhone to your computer, the process is very similar whether you are on a Mac or PC. Regardless of what OS you are using, you’ll need your iPhone, the included USB cable, and a computer to plug it into.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac
The easiest way to transfer pictures from your iPhone to your Mac is through Preview
Plug your iPhone into your Mac
Launch Preview
From the File menu navigate down and select “Import from iPhone…”
Select “Import All” to get all the pictures, otherwise individually select pictures and click ‘Import’
Look in your ~/Pictures/ folder for the photos from your iPhone
You can also transfer pictures to your Mac with iPhoto or Image Capture, which is just as easy.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
On a Windows PC the easiest way to get pictures from your iPhone is to just use Windows Explorer, but there’s two ways to go about this:
Plugin your iPhone to the computer without iTunes running
Wait for a popup asking you what you want to do with the device
Select “View Content”
Find your photos through the folders that are displayed
Copy in Windows as usual
If your iPhone is already plugged into your PC, you can try this method:
Plugin your iPhone to your PC
Open “My Computer”
Find your iPhone, it will appear as any other camera would
Open iPhone to find your Photos
Select the pictures you want to copy to your computer and copy/paste them into the desired location on your PC
The Windows approach treats the iPhone more like a file system, but if you feel like it you can also use your favorite photo importing application to pull the pictures from the device as well.
You can also sync your photos using just iTunes on either Mac OS or Windows but that is more for iPhone backup purposes.

Source:
http://osxdaily.com/2010/07/10/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-computer/

Not sure what is going on but I have followed the instructions and whatever I do it keeps telling me that the device driver is not installed
, I have even tried to roll back my device driver but am not able to?

Charlemagne5150 said:
Not sure what is going on but I have followed the instructions and whatever I do it keeps telling me that the device driver is not installed

Are you using a windows pc?

Charlemagne5150 said:
yes windows PC

Ok this is the easiest way I can describe it. Maybe this will work! Plug your iPhone into your computer. Then go to my computer. In that folder you should see a camera icon with your devices name under it. Click on the icon and all your pics should pop up! Drag and drop into whatever folder you wish to store your pics. Let me know if this works!

Is windows installer offering you to install the proper device drivers? If so click install and see what happens.

I'm sorry I'm used to macs, but I'll try to help you with this to the best of my knowledge! Lol.

Last edited:
Charlemagne5150 said:

Ok I found a Website with a fix to your problem.

http://www.troublefixers.com/solved...red-does-not-display-as-drive-with-camera-ic/

I have no affiliation with this site. It has a great article in detail that should fix your problem! Let me know if this works!