What's new

Apps wont update

mumoftwins

Reaction score
My store says I have 14 updates but wen I click update all or even individually it shows the empty bar underneath the app and then it just disappears and hasn't updated anyone know why and how do I fix this?????

Try a reboot - hold power button and home button until you see the apple logo.

Connect it to iTunes and click sync. When done with that restart your device, log out your itunes account or app store account, restart your device again and login back your iTunes or app store account and this time it will update.

bab2010 said:
Connect it to iTunes and click sync. When done with that restart your device, log out your itunes account or app store account, restart your device again and login back your iTunes or app store account and this time it will update.

That's not working either :(

bab2010 said:

That's not working either :(

Then factory restore your iOS.

free up some space on your phone, It was the same with me the other day. nearly full so had to empty the phone of pictures. took hooours, very long proccess. hope this helps

free up some space on your phone, It was the same with me the other day. nearly full so had to empty the phone of pictures. took hooours, very long proccess. hope this helps

This is most likely the issue. Try updating just one of the apps (not a game). If that works, then odds are your phone is nearly full. On your phone, go to Settings > General > About. There you'll be able to see how much space you have available. Mine's currently at 100MB and I have 2 games that wont update (I need to free up some space!).

Hopefully this saves you from having to do a full restore!

so apps you purchased wont update? what error message do you get after you type your password?