What's new

Can't update any apps

burfora

Reaction score
Hi,

When I select 'update' in my App Store it asks me for my password, I enter it then nothing. The app doesn't update and the 'update' option disappears unless I exit and re open the App Store. I am able to download new apps however with the same password.

Thank you for you help I advance!
:)

Welcome to iPhoneForums.

It may be a small hiccup on your end. See if closing out the AppStore process in your multitasker resolves the issue. If not, try logging out, then logging back into your Apple ID in the AppStore app to "renew" your session.

Hi

Thanks for the reply, I deleted all the apps that appear when I double tap the home button then I signed out and into my Apple ID but still no luck.

Try logging out, then performing a hard reset, then re-log in using your credentials.

Hi, When I select 'update' in my App Store it asks me for my password, I enter it then nothing. The app doesn't update and the 'update' option disappears unless I exit and re open the App Store. I am able to download new apps however with the same password. Thank you for you help I advance! :)
You might try going to settings and turn on "auto updates". Other than that, IDK.

I'm having the same problem. I have auto update on, and some apps will auto update but others won't. If I try to update them they just don't. I have to delete the app and re-download. I've tried logging out of my Apple ID, restarting the phone, everything.