What's new

Apps that won't download

dgeorge1964

Reaction score
I had the iPhone 4 and when I switched to the os6 I noticed the a lot of my apps did not want to download and I would get errors saying app won't download. I've since upgraded to the iphone 5 and still have the same problems. Anyone else has this problem or the answer to correct it? My girlfriends iPhone 4S does the same thing.

Last edited:
Is it all apps or just some specific apps?

I have some apps that give the ability to download free additional content, but it clearly states you have to be on wifi to download the additional free content. So I disabled my wifi and tried to download the free additional content and it error out telling me to get on wifi to download. Two apps that come to mind are Garmin USA and Weather HD with free content requiring wifi.

Is it all apps or just some specific apps?

I cant say I had this problem with any apps, it must of given more of a reason such as having to be on a wifi network for files over I think 50mb it is now as APX7000 mentioned. or maybe the app store is set to a different country the app/game is available in?

Not sure if its all the apps but a few. Can't figure out why it's doing it!

I have the same issue. Doesn't matter what size the app is. Sometimes it works. Most of the time I have to get into LTE coverage or get on Wi-Fi.