What's new

apps deletion

ste-i4

Reaction score
hi people sorry if this has already been posted but after a week on i4 ownership the battery life is pretty poor ,ive been told to delete all the running apps on my phone and have been told to do this i double click the home page and a red circle ans a white dash symbol should appear but it doesnt any instructions on where im going wrong

Double tap the home button as you were to bring up the task bar. Then press and hold one of the apps untill they start to wiggle. Then the red circle will appear which you can tap to remove the apps from the taskbar...

Although doing this still wont help with the battery life, because I close the open apps several times a day and I still need to charge my phone Daily, sometime twice a day.

The apps don't really run in the background so shouldn't affect battery life. Apple made it that way because of that. The battery life isn't the best on any iPhone because it dose so much.

The best way to save battery is turn on wifi or mobile data when not in use. I can see my battery life almost double when both are off compared to on...

The apps don't really run in the background so shouldn't affect battery life. Apple made it that way because of that. The battery life isn't the best on any iPhone because it dose so much.

The best way to save battery is turn on wifi or mobile data when not in use. I can see my battery life almost double when both are off compared to on...

i know how to turn off wifi... but how to turn off mobile data? do u mean by turning off 3G network?

It's in settings > general > network > mobile data

f22dee4f.jpg

Double tap the home button as you were to bring up the task bar. Then press and hold one of the apps untill they start to wiggle. Then the red circle will appear which you can tap to remove the apps from the taskbar...
thanks