What's new

Apps crash on iphone 6

Inaramez

Reaction score
Hi, i have iphone 6 running ios 8.1.1 jailbroken. All apps used to work fine until today some apps crashed and no hope in getting them to work! To be specific, life360 app, flighttrack app, swarm app. Tried everything but really can use ur help!

Have you tried to restart the phone? That's done by holding the Home and the Sleep button down until you see the Apple logo (apologies if you already knew).

Have you checked the AppStore to see if those apps have recently received an update? Maybe they need to be uninstalled and then re-downloaded from the AppStore.

Or, did you just install something from Cydia that may have interfered? In other words, did you do something differently that then caused your apps to keep crashing?

Marilyn

P.S. And, since you talk about a jailbroken device, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. Thanks for your understanding.

I tried restarting the phone, checked app store, uninstalled and reinstalled the apps. Nothing worked. I read about it furthermore, found an error code ' EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)' in the diagnostic. I dont know how to handle this error code! If u know sonething, pls help!
On another note...I did install cydia source before that, but i uninstalled it at once after the crash. I also uninstalled all new apps and tweeks that i installed the last couple of days!

Help! Dont want to restore!