What's new

Apps appear smaller than normal

zuluwhiskeyfox

Reaction score
A strange thing. All apps when opened appear 1/4 size. Home screen is normal. It happens when I touch an icon for any app. The app opens but it's 1/4 of the normal size. What is going on? I have tried rebooting, and respringing. My reboots have to be tethered of course as I'm on iOS 5.0.1 and Jailbroken with Redsnow. IntelliscreenX is also acting up and not working correctly. It was this IntelliscreenX problem that prompted me to try a reboot. That is when my troubles began on my iphone4.

I recommend uninstalling intelliscreen x. Most cydia tweaks are not yet made for iOS 5.0 let alone 5.0.1. Or if you really insist on keeping it, try reinstalling it.

I recommend uninstalling intelliscreen x. Most cydia tweaks are not yet made for iOS 5.0 let alone 5.0.1. Or if you really insist on keeping it, try reinstalling it.
+1... uninstall the IntelliscreenX package from Cydia. Run your device w/o it first to see if that cleared up the issue. Then reinstall IntelliscreenX... hopefully this will clear it up for good.

Must add another problem. Not only is everything 1/4 size but trying to do anything was impossible as touching the screen to I've it a command resulted in a command other than the intended.

I ended up restoring in iTunes and re-jail breaking. All is good for now.

Cheers

Sorry you weren't able to get it going w/o having to restore. :-( Hopefully you won't run into this issue again!