What's new

apple white bumper, quick question

white4s

Reaction score
a bunch of reviews from the apple store say the white turns gray pretty quickly. how true is this? i wonder if its people just not taking care of it? thanks

It is true, Ive had 3 of them and they all dis color, I'm trying to use one now to test methods of cleaning them but so far to no avail. Still I would reccomend them.

Heres your answer, do not get a white bumper, ive had my green one for about 6 month and it is still fine

Try getting a sgp linear crystal Case in white or an sgp neo hybrid in white. Both will offer the same "bumper" look with better protection and no chance of discoloration.

What I did was get a bumper of eBay that's white but has black silicone, it looks amazing I can post pic of you want.

i ended up buying a $5 case mate hula fake one on ebay, doing the job so far but looking to get the jett metal one next

i ended up buying a $5 case mate hula fake one on ebay, doing the job so far but looking to get the jett metal one next

I had one of those as well, looks great with gold slick wraps but it dis colored....