What's new

APPLE registration

soundzen

Reaction score
how do i see all the APPLe items i bought and registered in my account? all i can do is enter the registration page and type the serial number of each item but i cannot see a RESUMÉ of them all (historial) ???

bertie

Reaction score
Hi

If you go into itunes then at the top click on "store" there is an option to view your account. I'm new to the itunes/iphone world so I don't yet know how far back it goes but it seems to show all my purchases so far.

Bertie

Pocobear

Reaction score
Hi

If you go into itunes then at the top click on "store" there is an option to view your account. I'm new to the itunes/iphone world so I don't yet know how far back it goes but it seems to show all my purchases so far.

Bertie

I think he wants a list of iDevices and serial numbers he has registered with Apple to date. He's right, it seems like you can enter iDevice serial numbers, but you can't see a list of all the things you have entered. It would be nice to have a list of all your apple products and their serial numbers in one place, but, I can't find out how to do it through Apple either.:(

Most reactions

Latest posts