What's new

Apple News | Seas0npass Updated to Jailbreak AppleTV on iOS 4.2.1

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
eas0npass has been updated to perform an untethered jailbreak on Apple TVs running the iOS 4.2.1 firmware.

Today we're happy to release an updated version of Seas0nPass (for Mac) that includes an untethered jailbreak for the AppleTV 4.1.1 (iOS 4.2.1) software. All credit for the untethered jailbreak process goes to the Chronic Dev Team.

Seas0nPass for Windows is also being finalized with the untether and will be available soon.

48297-500.png

Been thinking about getting one of these for a while. I'm still not sure exactly what it does though. Just streams video from your iTunes to your tv? What can you do if you jailbreak...?

Been thinking about getting one of these for a while. I'm still not sure exactly what it does though. Just streams video from your iTunes to your tv? What can you do if you jailbreak...?

from what i understand jailbreaking means you can watch shows and movies when released in other countries..

for instance tv shows are released about a week or two later in the uk and if you jailbreak to america tv you get to see it on the night or some uk shows like top gear or f1 :D

i doubt its something ill ever buy but im sure lots have and will

That it? Lol.

In that case I'll just stick to using eztv and use vuze to stream them to my ps3...

...and it will only let you stream shows you buy from iTunes? So you pay £100 for the box and have to pay for every programme you want to watch?

Someone please tell me I'm missing somthing. Lol...