What's new

Apple Launches New (PRODUCT)RED Leather iPhone Cases

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
PRODUCT RED iPhone 6s case.JPG

MacRumors reports that Apple has today unveiled a new line of official (PRODUCT)RED leather cases for the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. French Apple website iGeneration has seen the new cases on display in at least one Apple retail store, making it a welcome and colourful addition to the (PRODUCT) RED case line for the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, as previously there was only one silicon (PRODUCT)RED case available for the new phones.

The leather cases cost $45 for the iPhone 6s version, and $49 for the iPhone 6s Plus version, and are now available both online and in Apple retail stores.

Apple’s (PRODUCT)RED range is designed specifically to raise money to go to the Global Fund, which helps to fund AIDS programs in Africa. A percentage of sales of various special Apple (PRODUCT)RED items, including the recently announced Apple Watch accessories, goes towards the Global Fund cause.

Source: Apple Releases (PRODUCT)RED Leather Cases for iPhone 6s and 6s Plus

There was an official Red leather case for iPhone before, It was still available on Amazon for some iPhones until a few days ago.

I almost ordered one when I got my iPhone 6s Plus (They were for iPhone 6 Plus) I wanted too long and they sold out.

There was an official Red leather case for iPhone before, It was still available on Amazon for some iPhones until a few days ago.

I almost ordered one when I got my iPhone 6s Plus (They were for iPhone 6 Plus) I wanted too long and they sold out.
Now you have a second chance.:)