What's new

Apple iPhone 5 for Straight Talk

SLUSaintsFan

Reaction score
Anyone have the Apple iPhone 5 for Straight Talk? If so how is the service?

I'm currently have a 4s on straight talk on 3g and it works perfect I want to upgrade to a 5c but not sure if it will work I know people with the 5 and it works fine but I'm really interested to see if the 5c will work

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I have had the straight talk iphone 5 for about 6 mounths now and I love it. As far as the 5s if you have the 5 it's not orth upgrading becuse the onlything you will get is a faster chip a better camra & a figer print scanner thats prit much usless because you should neaver use your figer print to unlock a smart phone it's to easy to hack. Also I have herd alot say they are having problems with the 5s so thats also another thng you may want to look into.

You may also want to note that at this time their is no straight talk iphone 5s however I here if you buy a ATT iphone 5s it will work on both straight talk & Net 10 but keep in mind if this is the CDMA version of the iphone 5s then I dont think it would work on Verizion.

i have the 5 on straight talk. just remember without a jailbreak, you wont have MMS capability. talks of sim swap methods dont always work ( it didnt for me ).

I have a iphone 5 with straight talk & I have all the MMS capability anyone else would have on any service. But Im on Verizion. So Im thinking you may be talking about ATT this is true on ATT.

I have a iphone 5 with straight talk & I have all the MMS capability anyone else would have on any service. But Im on Verizion. So Im thinking you may be talking about ATT this is true on ATT.

yea im on ATT. i have a verizon iphone 5 with no way to adjust my APN settings. id idnt think straight talk supported verizon towers?

i have the 5 on straight talk. just remember without a jailbreak, you wont have MMS capability. talks of sim swap methods dont always work ( it didnt for me ).

You can get MMS. Just go here:

Code:
unlockit.co.nz

When selecting Straighttalk as your carrier make sure to use the one marked "NEW" and not "OLD". Then do a hard shut down and reboot. You should have cellular data a mms working after that. Did it for a 4s and a 5 with no problems.

You can get MMS. Just go here:

Code:
unlockit.co.nz

When selecting Straighttalk as your carrier make sure to use the one marked "NEW" and not "OLD". Then do a hard shut down and reboot. You should have cellular data a mms working after that. Did it for a 4s and a 5 with no problems.

Just tried the new profile. Nothing worked. No mms, no data. Reinstalled old profile. Data works. No mms.

Via iPhone 5 Tapatalk

I'm using Straighttalk on my AT&T iphone 5 and my MMS works ok. I did the unlock it .nz thing.

When I used the unlockit thing, I used the "Straight Talk (new)" option.

Just so I got it. SLUSaints said he was on Verizon and moved to StraightTalk and is having no problems or did the phone have to be jailbroke? I saw the Straightalk advertisements for bringing your own phone and was thinking of buying that phone for her and putting her on StraightTalk.

Thanks.. Gary