What's new

app wanted to make incoming calls less disruptive.

keevill

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an app paid or free which can be used to prevent an incoming call being disruptive when I'm doing something else.
For example, I am showing someone a screenshow of photos and an incoming call flashes up taking over the full screen.
I have the ringer turned off and I know I can just hit the reject button but that is a bit impolite and also some folks just keep calling back.
I don't want airplane mode either .
Just something which perhaps notifies one ring in the foreground and then continues in the background .
Thx,
-keevill-

What about turning on call forwarding in Settings/Phone.
Thx for trying but that's a bit too much when I just want to stop the incoming being 'in my face' when I'm doing something else.
-keevill-

If you Jailbreak your iPhone, you can buy a tweak called CallBar. It's a cheap tweak, and it'll solve your issues.

What it does, is pop up a notification at the top of your screen like notification center would. This is actually the perfect tweak for you..

If you Jailbreak your iPhone, you can buy a tweak called CallBar. It's a cheap tweak, and it'll solve your issues.

What it does, is pop up a notification at the top of your screen like notification center would. This is actually the perfect tweak for you..

I apologise for not pointing that the Phone is JB.
That app is EXACTLY what I wanted !!
Thx
-keevill-