What's new

app to find a lost phone

0s0l0c0

Reaction score
hi before i explain my little problem, i will apreciatte any answer from you guys...

well i just lost my iphone, and i want to know if there is an app to find it from my laptop...
note: is iphone 4 but i never install any kind of app in the iphone to see if i can track it later ... i hope i can understand my english...

Well, if you didn't install anything on your iphone before it was stolen, I'm afraid that you will have a hard time finding it. Apple has their own "Find my iPhone" where you can track your phone using your Apple ID, but it requires that you installed it on the phone and activated the app in your settings.

If you used an app like Google Latitude, you might be able to see where/if it has been activated somewhere, but again, it requires that you activated this before your phone was stolen.

I don't know if Apple has any way of locating your phone (with some sort of serial number), i don't think so, but maybe someone else in here can help you further.

Good luck.

Unless you enabled "Find My iPhone" in Settings, you're pretty sunk.

If any of you guys didn't lost an iPhone then take a look on cylay from cydia.

0s0l0c0 said:
hi before i explain my little problem, i will apreciatte any answer from you guys...

well i just lost my iphone, and i want to know if there is an app to find it from my laptop...
note: is iphone 4 but i never install any kind of app in the iphone to see if i can track it later ... i hope i can understand my english...

I don't know if it can help find your iPhone, but I try some app like evileye or trackerhd. I installed it before to track where my friend is. It's not so accurate but at least I can find my friend around where. Their system search is base on hand phone number, so if your sim card still attach to your iPhone maybe you still can figure out where is it.