What's new

App Store update?

HUNTER1

Reaction score
I have a game that has an update available showing on my IPad Air 2, but it's not showing on my iPhone 6 (not jail broken). Why is it not showing? thanks

I have a game that has an update available showing on my IPad Air 2, but it's not showing on my iPhone 6 (not jail broken). Why is it not showing? thanks
Maybe there are separate iPad and iPhone versions of the game and the iPhone version was not updated at the same time as the iPad version.

Yeah that could be. I'll wait and see, thanks

I have two iPads a 3&4 many time when one gets an Apt. update, it's a few days till the other one get the update.
My friend who has the same game has the update available on his iPhone.
Wonder why mine doesn't.

Have you tried resetting all settings? This will reset all settings to their factory default. This will not erase anything from your iPhone, but you'll have to re-enter passwords for sites that normally remember you. This might help if something in settings is preventing the update from showing.

Go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings.

Have you tried resetting all settings? This will reset all settings to their factory default. This will not erase anything from your iPhone, but you'll have to re-enter passwords for sites that normally remember you. This might help if something in settings is preventing the update from showing.

Go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings.
I will try that, thank you