What's new

App store Apps?

HUNTER1

Reaction score
I bought a lot of apps from app store but when I ran out of storage on my pc I deleted all of them. I would like to install them again but I don"t remember them all. Is there a way of knowing what I already bought? Unlike iPad, it says install as proof of purchase. Thanks

if you have backed up on itunes its all there you can just tick it and it will install.. but when you download an app in itunes it saves your email so you can download it again free with out needing "proof" or contacting ay one

I deleted them completely from iTunes because I needed some storage space so I don't have them backed up. The second option, I know if I download a purchased app I can download it again for free. The problem is, It doesn't tell you that it's already purchased until you press buy, that may be too late. I'll just download the ones I know for sure.

you needed space on your computer as well? because all you have to do is un-tick it from the app tab and it removes it all and saves space

well what you could do is remove your credit card details so that if you make a mistake it wont let you purchase it :)

Choose the 'check for available downloads' in the store tab on iTunes. It should download most of the apps you deleted. Also check your card statement as they will appear on there too...