What's new

App-a-holic

redbone79

Reaction score
Am an app-a-holic, but I am concerned. My previous phones would slow down and crash quite often because I had so many apps, music, pics, and data within the apps. Has anyone experienced issues or problems as a result of having many, many apps? I have 4s, 16gb.

Not at all. I have a lot of music and a ton of apps and pics.. i actually only have about 2GB free on my phone and it still is as fast as the day I got it.. Just make sure you close stuff down once in a while..You will be fine..the 4s is a beast!!!

i'm not experiencing any slowness or crash with my iPhone 4S and i have tons of musics and pictures in it. Are you having the latest iOS update?

I'm not having any issues at all, and frankly, that's what concerned me:) I'm just so used to having inferior products so I get paranoid when all is well, lol.
Thanks y'all!! :) I appreciate the helpful AND nice comments.

Am an app-a-holic, but I am concerned. My previous phones would slow down and crash quite often because I had so many apps, music, pics, and data within the apps.

:p redbone must have had android phones as their "previous phones" :p

I got a 64gb 4s and currently have 15gb of music, 10gb of pics and videos and tons of apps and have noticed no performance issues....

Well, something happened. I've been having major performance issues.

2 weeks ago went on a trip, uploaded and used a lot of apps. Luckily, when it crashed, it was after the important event I was attending. I had to restore it back to factory specs, the reload everything I luckily had backed up on my MacBook I brought, and ever since, it crashes, freezes, forgets, and can't connect at times. Think I might have a defective phone?

Yea, if you have done a complete restore on it and it is having even worse issues now you might want to make a trip over to the Apple store and have them take a look at it (do not take it to Sprint).

I had issues with the 3g when i had too many apps on it slowing down, haven't experienced it with the 4s though!