What's new

Anyone selling their bumpers?

Espo

Reaction score
I can't decide which color bumper to go with, so I wanted to see if anyone out there is selling their USED bumper maybe they want to get rid of them because you want more protection, dont like the bumper color or maybe bought a couple of them. Whatever the reason is, I am just looking to see if any members are thinking about selling their bumper.

Specifically I am looking for a orange or black bumper and dont want to spend the $40-$60 + shipping from ebay.

Suggestion to mods: I think we should have a BUY/SELL section for our accessories and iPhones this way we can sell our cases once we buy them if we dont like them (I currently have 2 cases I want to sell that i've used already, and dont like the bay).

the bay sucks, you can have mine if you want it, ill be taking a free one but probably wont use it, when i get it you can have it free if you want

We sell all kind of electronics,mobile phones,ipods,games,pda,gps,pioneer cdj,plasma tv,laptops,they are all brand new in good condition,with a year international warranty,

Buy 2 units get 1 free
Buy 5 get 2 free

I got mine off of ebay for $30 (+$7 shipping and it was new). I like the bumper but I'm still paranoid I'm gonna scratch the back.

Why are you guys paying that much? That's crazy. I got the black apple one that they were giving away free. I used tonight out on the town. It looks cool but i don't think it's worth more than 5 or 10 bucks. Are they hard to get or some ****?