What's new

Anyone recomend a gps app

I recommend Navigon, there you can download your specific areas, for example of you live in Sweden. You will have to download Navigon Europe and then in the app, you download Sweden.

But Navigon is quite big an that is the only ba side of it, but on the other side, it is quite complex and with a lot of options... Though I have no idea what Mapquest is haha

I think the best one right now is Sportypal, but there are a number of others. One very popular one that was best on the iphone was recently ported to Android, but it does not have all the features yet and kida sucks.....

throwing in a second vote for Waze, i've been using it for a couple of weeks now and its actually found and used "dirt roads" in some rural areas that i've needed to find, and its completly free.

I would say go for cloud GPS as well it is very fast and smooth but lacks in features. However modrana is feature rich, versatile and uses a touch interface.

Mapquest is free AND gives voice navigation just like a Tom Tom or Garmin, get it