What's new

anyone else here that loves iOS but doesnt like mac OSX?

What do you like?

• I love mac and iOS, screw everything else.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I love windows and i love my iDevice

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I hate everything!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Zentost

Reaction score
Ive been an iphone (and now iPad) fan forever - but i never really could get into macs - i like gaming and love windows 7 (now 8). to me windows + ipad = best of both worlds - but seems like everyone else is die hard all or nothing - mac OSX/iOS or linux/android or windows *sigh*.

Last edited:
I have an iPhone five and iPad fourth-generation and I have Windows 7 PCs. It's more because I just don't want to learn a new system.

Using iOS and Linux here, haven't used Windows in a decade. I'll drop Linux as soon as I can get my hands on a Mac :)

Ima windows user but I love the Mac skin pack I have on my windows OS. When it comes to phones, ima iPhone user all the way.

Via Tapatalk

I get angry with apple sometimes. It's hard for me to be a loyal apple fan when their product refreshes seem so quick, the 4th gen iPad came in like 6 months after iPad 3...

seems like a slap in the face to its own customers - and I've heard so much of their dirty marketing techniques... But I guess that's the compromise of having a good product - but tbh, just because they release a new product, it doesn't make the old one any less amazing, so if you don't worry what others think and focus on your own needs and wants - I think we can be very happy with apple products. Don't let dumb teen girls and clue less middle aged women make them a lifestyle product. Love ipad cuz its awesome technology!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1

Always feel myself stupid when facing a MAC sys...

There are not enough selections.

I have no issues with any of the big PC OS's. Windows, Linux, OSX. I like iOS over android and blackberry.