What's new

Anyone else having Facebook problems?

stuberger

Reaction score
I upgraded both my iPhone 5 and iPad 4 to iOS 7 and since the upgrade I've noticed a couple bugs which I'm hoping will get resolved in future updates... The built in weather app on the iPhone was acting up with updating but it seems to be working better now.... Also noticed on both the iPad and iPhone when you use the task manager ( double click and swipe up ) that sometimes even when I close the program the icon for it on the bottom stays until I open the program and close it again..and it only happens rarely. My big gripe is Facebook...I use it often and never really had a problem with the app until iOS 7... A lot of times it takes forever to load pages...a lot of profile pics will be missing I threads and I need to either log out and in again or close the app fully a few times and the nothing's load up. The profile pics are the ones at the top left of a persons thread...or in chat to the right.... I updated both devices OTA and not through iTunes...if that matters. All other apps work okay. I was on with Apple TS but really no help other than resetting network connections and the offering for me to do a like new restore which I really don't want to do on both...too much work. I am hoping it's a update needed to fix FB....anyone else having this issue or something?

I did a uninstall,then reinstalled.this seemed to fix Facebook and Facebook messenger

I did a uninstall,then reinstalled.this seemed to fix Facebook and Facebook messenger

I did that for Facebook as well but that didn't help. It has gotten better today for some reason. I talked with Apple today and they confirmed there's been numerous complaints about FB....

I think its just the facebook app itself. Its just buggy and doesn't work right 70% of the time... I notice many of the same issues that you have. Pictures wont load, takes forever to refresh a news feed, and thats even on wifi... IDK, ive even thought about getting rid of the app entirely. That may even help my battery life. who knows.

I guess we'll all have to wait for a update that just might work better.....