What's new

Any ideas why this is happening.!??

Kassidy90210

Reaction score
So I updated my iPhone this morning to the 5.1 and now when I play my music it randomly stops playing or wont play at all -.- even on the purchased ones... I reset the phone 2 times and it didn't help... Any ideas on how to fix this or y it is doing it??

I haven't upgrade to iOS 5.1 so i can't speak in comparison, but have you try reinstalling your iOS again? do it via your computer if you previously did it OTA.

bab2010 said:
I haven't upgrade to iOS 5.1 so i can't speak in comparison, but have you try reinstalling your iOS again? do it via your computer if you previously did it OTA.

How do you do that lol?

How do you do that lol?
Simple, connect your iPhone to your computer, open up iTunes, after iTunes read up your iPhone, you will see your iPhone listed in the left panel, highlight your iPhone and do a backup of your iPhone files if you haven't done any. When backing up is done, go to summary tab and click on restore. Follow onscreen instruction to complete your iPhone restoration. After you finish restoring your iPhone, you can restore your backup again but first, try to sync into your iPhone severe musics and play them to see if they will cut off again or not.

bab2010 said:
Simple, connect your iPhone to your computer, open up iTunes, after iTunes read up your iPhone, you will see your iPhone listed in the left panel, highlight your iPhone and do a backup of your iPhone files if you haven't done any. When backing up is done, go to summary tab and click on restore. Follow onscreen instruction to complete your iPhone restoration. After you finish restoring your iPhone, you can restore your backup again but first, try to sync into your iPhone severe musics and play them to see if they will cut off again or not.

Kk I'll try it thanks heaps.!