What's new

Any 5 docked theme ?

tiffieetee

Reaction score
I wanted to know is there any theme with a 5 docked ? Please give me name or description for it thanks .

tiffieetee said:
I wanted to know is there any theme with a 5 docked ? Please give me name or description for it thanks .

Are you asking if there is a way to put 5 icons in the dock? If so, yes, but only if your jailbroken :D

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0) Moderator @ iPhoneforum staff

in order to have 5 docks you must install infinidock. you can get in cydia. if you're jailbroken

Last edited:
Yes , my phone is jailbroken lol . & it actually did work finally for like an hour lol . I feel so stupidd . But wait do you know any themes that matches with the 5 icon dock ?

in order to have 5 docks you must install infinidock. you can get in cydia. if you're jailbroken

this is the best way..... if you want you can use both infinidock and then use springtomize to shrink the icon size to allow even more to fit on a single dock.

like this...

cb2964f2.jpg

Last edited:
infinidock doesn't work on my. downloaded it from cydia and installed successfully. went to settings and found it there. only changed the settings for a five dock screen. then i respring. no change whatsoever. did i do something wrong?

annaqtjoey said:
infinidock doesn't work on my. downloaded it from cydia and installed successfully. went to settings and found it there. only changed the settings for a five dock screen. then i respring. no change whatsoever. did i do something wrong?

No. You did it right. Try hard resetting (hold sleep/wake and home buttons until you see apple logo and release) and the. Just drag 5th app into the dock