What's new

Another great forum

NewtoApple

Reaction score
Great looking board so far. I pre-ordered a 16Gb and a 32Gb today. Can't wait for next thursday!

Dave
addingapple.com

Great looking board so far. I pre-ordered a 16Gb and a 32Gb today. Can't wait for next thursday!

Dave
addingapple.com

Dave,

Nice, why the need for two phones? Did you have any problems on your order process?

One for me, 32Gb, one for the wife. I did the order through AT&T's site since I also need to add a plain handset. No real problems to speak of. I couldn't get it done via the apple site so wen to att.

I checked the order number tonight and it wasn't in the system yet. The confirmation e-mail said to wait 24 hours though.

Wow that's great one! I also happy to have great forum and I am also waiting for my 32Gb model! Waiting for it! Can't wait for next week:)

Hey, you know this should have been called the iPhone4um :D

Chicago here. City of the Big Shoulders - though you wouldn't know it to look at me.

Haven't pre-ordered but I'm expecting to pick up a black 32 gigger soon after the initial rush...if I can nudge my better half over the little speedbump of financial second-guessing. Landing a full-time job would sure go a long way toward smoothing that out (had an interview today ::fingers crossed::).