What's new

Angry Birds App!!!!

EWyatt

Reaction score
Help!! I just finished my Angry Birds (the $.99 standard version) levels. So what's next? Is Angry Birds Seasons the only thing left or is there some other version(s) of this to download from the Apple Store? Sorry, I didn't do my research on this. Thanks.

There came an update yesterday! You should check it out

Did you get the eagle...?

Yeah, I bought the Eagle, but I don't believe that has anything to do with additional levels....? I guess I'm done, that's why I asked, "what is next?" Maybe "Angry Bird" Seasons....?

You need to get 100% total destruction on all levels to get a feather for each one.

I've got seasons. The levels are alot harder to 3 star in the newest updates...

Have you tried Angry Birds Halloween?
I've the problem like your... Last year I bought iPhone and my first game was "Dolphin saves the gulf". This game impressed me (as any first thing :))! But after I finished it few times this game began to boring me... After I played a lot of games, but still waiting update for my first game!

after a month of playing Angry Birds.. i had to stop.. ..and moved to my next addition..which is FieldRunners for my iPad..

I just realized that they updated with 3 new levels.. man, my eyes hurt from playing all night..