What's new

Angry Birds Mine and Dine Update Out Now, Summer Seasons Update on the Way

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u3uLFBTjPk&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Angry Birds - Mine And Dine[/ame]​

Rovio finally unleashed the latest Angry Birds update to the App Store today – Angry Birds Mine and Dine. This latest, 15-level adventure sees the hungry piggies burrowing deep into underground caves to hide the eggs that they’ve stolen. It’s up to the player to use the landscape and the geology, such as stalactites, to help them unearth the pigs from their hiding places. Along the way there are lots of collectible jewels to find as well. Aside from the new levels, Rovio says that it has also “tweaked” a couple of the older levels to make them a little less difficult.

Meanwhile, Rovio also dropped a very large hint on its Facebook page about the next Angry Birds Seasons update, posting the following less-than-cryptic message, complete with a picture of an ever-smiling piggy basking in the sunshine in his cool shades and carrying an ice cream cone:

“SQUAWK! We smell fried bacon! Summer is here, but unfortunately the pigs never take vacations... Can you guess what season the birds are celebrating next?”

Click here to download Angry Birds for $0.99/£0.59: Angry Birds for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Click here to download Angry Birds Seasons for $0.99/£0.59: Angry Birds Seasons for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Angry Birds Mine and Dine update goes live for iPhone, contains 15 new levels. And stalactites | Angry Birds (iPhone) news | iPhone | Pocket Gamer, iTunes, Rovio