What's new

Android vs Apple!!!

What won me over for real is the apps. Depending on what you need it might not be that big of a deal but I am an music producer, label owner and dj and the apps specific to those interests cannot be touched on another phone. Maybe not for years. It was a good decision because I still love the **** out of this phone..

really,these are the exact same reasons for me!!

what kind of music are you producing?
check my beats @ www.mix.dj/dj101

What won me over for real is the apps. Depending on what you need it might not be that big of a deal but I am an music producer, label owner and dj and the apps specific to those interests cannot be touched on another phone. Maybe not for years. It was a good decision because I still love the **** out of this phone..

really,these are the exact same reasons for me!!

what kind of music are you producing?
check my beats @ www.mix.dj/dj101

I make dubstep and dnb and uk garage and whatever. My label is www.savoryaudio.com.

I picked up the evo myself when they came out on launch day.
I loved the huge 4.3 screen, the OS is pretty simple and easy to use, it was rooted like in less than a day.
It was fun to use it and browse the net, I hated the keyboard but it was an easy fix.
When the iphone 4 came out I went to the ATT store to check it out and I played with it for a while to see if I'd liked it.
Coming from being an iphone user since day one back in 07.
The moment I picked it up I fell in love with it, the screen was so sharp and crystal clear.
It was so thin and smooth, I watched some youtube videos on both of them and I can already see my self itching to buy it on the spot.
I said the hell with it and picked it up.
Next day I called sprint to give them bad news.
I am very happy with my i4.
The only thing the evo has is the 4.3 screen, but again, I own a pioneer elite 60" tv, I wish it was bigger, but I wouldn't buy a 80" DLP because the screen was bigger.

When you buy an IPhone 4 you don't just buy a phone, you buy a whole environment, a whole "system" - the phone, the apps, the app store, and Itunes on either the Mac or the PC. And IOS 4.

Nothing can touch the IPhones Retina Display - who cares if other phones have a larger screen - with the Retina Display you can read text that is very small yet so very crisp and clear, text that would NOT BE LEGIBLE on a larger screen.

Way to go Apple !!!!!!