What's new

And the winner of our Otterbox iPhone6 case giveaway is...

wicked

Reaction score
iphone6-otterbox-winner.png

The winner of our Otterbox iPhone 6 case giveaway is luis0321! Congratulations!!! :D

Space Gray is a great color Luis and good choice on the Commuter Wallet case! You definitely can't go wrong with any of the Otterbox iPhone 6 case lineup!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to participate! And a special thanks to our friends over at Otterbox for sponsoring this giveaway!

We'll be doing other giveaways in the near future so stay tuned!

Otterbox - The #1 selling case for smartphones in the US & Canada

Congrats! Let us know what you think of the case once you have had the chance to test it out :)...

Thanks everyone, will definitely let you know what I think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update: I received the shipment from Otterbox soon after the giveaway, problem is the box only contained the rubber part of the case and not the plastic wallet part. The box was not factory sealed so anything could of happened. I contacted Otterbox and they're sending me the wallet part of the case. Great customer support by the way.

So after finally receiving the part I needed, I used the case for a couple of days. The case feels good in the hand and of course adds some bulk to the phone. I think for the bulk it add it should hold more than 2 cards. Will be using it thou when going out on certain occasions. Thanks again!